Save on fitness, eye exams and glasses, weight-loss programs, massage therapy and more.
If you're enrolled in the HISD medical plan, you're automatically entitled to special discounts on many programs, products and services related to your health. Your family members may be able to save, too.
Here's a short list of discount opportunities:
- Gym memberships
- Home exercise equipment
- Eye exams, glasses and contact lenses through private doctors and retail locations like JCPenney Optical, LensCrafters, Target Optical, Sears Optical and Pearle Vision
- LASIK eye surgery
- Hearing aids and exams through Hearing Care Solutions and Amplifon Hearing Health Care
- Weight-loss programs, including Calorie King, Jenny Craig and Nutrisystem
- Massage therapy, acupuncture, chiropractic and nutrition services
- Advice on natural remedies through online medical consultations
- Health and wellness products, such as vitamins, yoga equipment and more, through the Choose Healthy website
To learn more about how this discount program works, refer to the program brochure. For complete details, and to join the program, log on to Aetna Navigator, choose "Health Programs," then "See the discounts" and follow the prompts for each discount you want to use.